Paul Stanley’s time with KISS is coming to an end, but his marriage to Erin Sutton keeps on rocking. The rock and roll band announced that they will play their “final shows ever” this December in the place the band was “born”: New York City. Retirement from the road will mean more time at home for Stanley, who shares three kids with his wife of 17 years — son Colin, 16, and daughters Sarah, 14, and Emily, 11. He also […]
For a moment on Saturday afternoon, music was the last thing people at Boots and Hearts were thinking about. Just before 3 p.m., organizers of the popular country music festival issued an urgent message to those on the sprawling grounds of Oro-Medonte, between Orillia and Barrie. “Due to incoming severe weather, we are evacuating the entertainment area. Seek shelter inside your vehicles,” said the message.
According to a report by Midlandtoday.ca, this warning came after Environment Canada issued a tornado warning for the area. As festival-goers huddled in their vehicles with rain and winds battering the roof, they braced themselves for the worst.
However, to their relief, the severe weather soon cleared. An hour or so later, the Boots and Hearts vibe was back, and the slate of entertainers resumed their performances undeterred. Breland and Dallas Smith took to the main stage, captivating the audience and helping them forget about tornado warnings and stormy weather. The highlight of the night was Keith Urban‘s rousing performance as Saturday night’s headliner, which left fans in awe.
The festival will conclude today with country icon Tim McGraw headlining the final night. Despite the initial interruption, the festival managed to recover and ended on a high note.
- The Boots and Hearts Music Festival was briefly interrupted due to a tornado warning issued for the Oro-Medonte area between Orillia and Barrie.
- Festival-goers were advised to seek shelter inside their vehicles during the severe weather.
- The severe weather eventually cleared, and the festival resumed with performances by Breland, Dallas Smith, and Keith Urban.
- Tim McGraw will be headlining the final night of the festival.
Facts about the Keyword: Boots and Hearts Music Festival
- The Boots and Hearts Music Festival is a popular country music event.
- The festival takes place in Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada.
- The event attracts a diverse lineup of country music artists and draws a large crowd of music enthusiasts.
- Boots and Hearts is known for its vibrant atmosphere and lively performances.
- The festival provides a platform for both established and emerging artists in the country music industry.